Tuware LTD terms and conditions – website usage and engagement with Tuware LTD
The term ‘Tuware LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Shaftesbury Rd, W-s-M, BS23 2YA . Our company registration number is No.8835376 and is registered with Companies house. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- No refunds at any time unless with written consent from a Director of Tuware LTD. Or agreed in writing on a contract for work, statement of work or an engagement letter.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- You agree that all code, development and designs produced by us remain our property and copyright is with us.
- Prices for our products and services are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We are not responsible for any 3rd party costs on projects, services or products that you engage with us on.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- You are deemed to have accepted a product if you provide no communication for 14 calendar days.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.